MOC2022 can be attended online and on-site in Jena, Germany.
Rates are tax-exempt due to §4 nr. 22a UStG (German Turn Over Tax Act). The stated prices are final prices.
* To qualify for Student Registration rate, you must be a full-time student in an accredited university. Please submit a copy of valid ID (student card or official letter) to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com) within two business days of registration completion.
Additional Bookable Events
Rates are inclusive of 19 % sales tax.
All payments of Online Registration must be made in Euro. We accept Credit / Debit Card and SEPA Direct Debits.
As the conference tickets are digital items, there are no shipping costs.
After the full payment is confirmed, attendees will receive a final confirmation e-mail that includes all information on your ticket purchase for your participation in MOC2022. Please save this email as proof of your registration.
Change / Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Your registration information cannot be changed online. In case of any changes in registration information, please contact MOC2022 Secretariat at Fraunhofer IOF (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email.
- For cancellation after submission, it is also required to inform MOC2022 Secretariat at Fraunhofer IOF (email@example.com) via email.
- No refunds of the registration fee will be made for any reasons whatever. In case of registrant unable to attend the conference, Technical Digest (pdf format) will be sent after the conference.
Please note that it is the responsibility of all attendees to take out full insurance to cover all expenses, including participation fee, in the event that they are unable to travel for any reason.
Step 1 – Registration Form (see below)
- Please fill in all required fields in the registration form and click on “Register now”.
- After your submission you will receive a registration confirmation email.
- The 1st step of registration is only effective after clicking the confirmation link in the email.
- If you want to book tickets for additional people, you have to go through the registration process again for each person. For technical and accounting reasons, this is unfortunately not feasible otherwise.
- Note: If you do not receive the registration confirmation email after one day, please contact the MOC2022 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating your full name and email address you used to register.
Step 2 – Payment
- After you confirmed your registration by clicking the confirmation link in the email, we will check the capacity.
- In the positive case you will receive a email from us in which we accept the booking request and send you an invoice with a payment link with a request for payment of the conference fees.
- The 2nd step of registration is only successfully completed after the full payment is confirmed.